The 24 oz. milled face Hammertooth hammer has a board straightening feature that straightens twisted studs and joists with speed. The Hammertooth also has a bonded and molded Shock Reduction Grip that reduces shock up to 70% and will not come off. Estwing hammers are the only hammers that can make this claim. The head and handle are forged in 1-piece and are fully polished. This tool has unsurpassed balance and temper. Longer handle and heavier head for driving large common nails. Milled face designed to reduce glancing blows and flying nails when used in framing unexposed wood. The tooth on the handle is used for straightening 2x lumber. Made in USA. Protect your eyes from flying particles and dust. Always wear safety goggles. Bystanders shall also wear safety goggles.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Designed to make work with pneumatic nailers quick and safe
- 1-piece forged head and handle
- Double-tempered head for added strength
- Molded and bonded shock reduction grip reduces shock by up to 70%
- Balanced hammer design for comfort and control
- Made in USA