The Milwaukee 360° Locking Die Cast Torpedo Level features Sharp site magnified vial technology for an accurate, clear reading from any position. The 360° adjustable vial allows the user to set or identify any angle and locking feature ensures all day accuracy when the level is taken in and out of pockets and pouches. Amplified rare earth magnets give over 2X Holding power over leading competitors. A die cast frame and hang hole ensures lifetime durability. Increase a Free Milwaukee 4 in. Pocket Level (48-22-5102).
- Sharp site magnified vials 2X easier to read, accurate to 0.0005 in. per in.
- Amplified rare earth magnets for over 2X magnetic holding power on metal surfaces
- Rotating vial allows users to set and identify any angle
- Locking feature ensures all day accuracy at any angle while level is taken in an out of pockets and pouches
- Die-cast construction ensures maximum durability when dropped
- Lanyard hole for drop prevention tie off
- Milwaukee pocket level offer users a compact, yet heavy-duty alternative to current protractors and angle finders, while also functioning as a traditional pocket level for quick checks
- Amplified rare earth magnets – 2X holding power on metal jobsite material
- Increase a free Milwaukee 4 in. pocket level (48-22-5102)